DaVic Art Gallery offers free shipping to any location in Canada and the contiguous United States plus Alaska!
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Delivery delays – DaVic Art Gallery cannot be held responsible and is not liable for delays in shipping times that may occur during the delivery of your purchase. Once we deliver your shipment to a shipping service company, the delivery of your purchase to you is beyond our control.
Package handling – A shipping service company (Canada Post, UPS, DHL, or others) may not always follow the instructions requested for delivery of the package. These directions may be:
- Signature is required: an adult at the destination address must sign for the package being received
- Do not safe-drop: package must be taken to the nearest Post or Courier office if no one is at the destination address to receive the package in person.
The shipping service company may leave the package at the door instead of hand-delivering it. This is out of DaVic Art Gallery’s control. DaVic Art Gallery will not be held responsible for the way the shipping service company handles the delivery.
To ensure you receive the package, please monitor the delivery progress using the tracking link you receive from DaVic Gallery once we ship your package and make the necessary arrangements so that the package may be received at the destination address.
Insurance – All our shipments are insured against loss or damage to the retail value of the product.
Shipping Service – By default, we offer ground service.
If you need a faster service, we offer priority shipping at an extra cost. See Priority Shipping Service section below for details.
Shipping within Canada – Shipping within Canada is free.
Shipping to the United States – Shipping is free to all contiguous states plus Alaska.
- For shipments to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other territories that are not part of the contiguous United States, please contact DaVic Art Gallery for a shipping quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DaVic Art Gallery covers shipment costs only.
- The customer is responsible for any additional costs, such as duties, taxes, handling or brokerage fees, or any other customs clearance related fees.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs as well as any additional costs, such as duties, taxes, handling or brokerage fees, or any other customs clearance related fees.
- To get a quote for all international shipping destinations outside Canada and the United States, please contact us at email@example.com with your address.
- DaVic Gallery will provide you with a shipping quote that will include a discount equivalent to the cost of shipping the same package to the US from Canada. Once the shipping cost is agreed upon, DaVic Art Gallery will make the shipping rate visible on the checkout page and automatically add it to your invoice during the checkout process.
Priority Shipping Service – If you need faster delivery, we offer priority delivery service at extra charge. Please, indicate that you require priority delivery in the Note field during the checkout process. DaVic Art Gallery will contact you to arrange the delivery service of your preference. Your cost will be the difference between the free ground service we offer to Canada or the United States and the cost of the priority shipping service you choose.
Shipping framed prints – To eliminate the risk of damaging a print due to glass breaking during shipment, we recommend that prints be shipped unframed.
In some cases, prints are already framed very beautifully. At the discretion of the buyer, framed prints can be shipped framed at the cost to the buyer. In this case, DaVic Art Gallery does not offer free shipping. Contact the gallery at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.