Privacy of Information: We take your privacy and security very seriously and for this reason we do not keep credit card information in our records. All purchase transactions are managed via secured third party Stripe payment system. We will only contact you with our newsletters or new acquisitions via email, to which you may unsubscribe at any moment. Your contact information is kept privately and never shared or sold to any other third party. Your entire visit and navigation of this website is secured and confidential via encrypted protocol between your browser and our website host with https.
Artists’ Contact Information: In compliance with Data and personal Privacy, under no circumstance artist contact information is provided.
Copyright: copyright of all original artwork presented is owned by the artists and as such their intellectual property is protected by relevant laws. No reproduction of their art in its entirety or partial may be done without artist’s written approval. Also, for prints, copyright is ownership of relevant art cooperatives or distribution agencies. Please inquire with us for any questions.
Tax at Checkout: items added to your Shopping cart are the items you are considering to purchase and will display calculated subtotals and totals accumulated so far. You may remove items from your shopping cart as you see necessary. No personal or payment information is collected until check-out process.
- Enter your personal and billing information. This must match your Credit Card Billing information.
- For different shipping destination use the Shipping Information section.
- Depending your province, respective taxes will be applied.
- There are no taxes applied for purchases shipped outside of Canada.
- For destinations outside Canada, local duty or declared value taxes may apply. Please consult with your local tax or custom agencies.
Returns and Exchange Policy: if not handled properly, graphic art is sensitive to damage that may affect its resale value. The value of a painting or a print is depreciated by the severity of any damage such as stains, folds, creases, dimples, etc that it sustains. To assist you in making the right purchase decision we provide higher than usual picture quality and also ensure transparency and objectivity by fully disclosing the condition of all our pieces, especially for our prints. To prevent reselling items potentially damaged by a previous a purchase we have a NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE policy once the product is shipped. You may receive partial refund on deposits or layaway made, but once the product is shipped out to your designated destination, no return will be accepted. We take your purchase and loyalty very seriously and for this we place much effort on our selections, our sources, our presentation, our pricing and service to help you make an informed decision. We trust our sources and expertise and for this reason we offer a longer than average one month return policy for products purchased from DaVic that are proven without reasonable doubt to be non-authentic.
If for any reason a product is returned to DaVic Art Gallery unopened and undamaged, customer has two options:
- DaVic Art Gallery may resend the product for a second time at customer’s request with shipping costs charged to customer, plus first return costs.
- Customer may now cancel the purchase. This will result in refund of the purchase amount minus full return shipping charges incurred by DaVic Art Gallery and minus a fixed $50.00CDN restocking fee. Full shipping charges include the cost for the initial shipping of the product and the cost for the return of the product.
Shipping: All our shipments are insured against loss or damage to the retail value of the product.
*** Note that DaVic Art Gallery cannot be held responsible and is not liable for delays incurred by shipping service company during delivery of your purchase as this is beyond our control. By default, ground service will be selected and normally will be delivered within reasonable time. However, delays might be experienced for reasons that we cannot control. If you need priority delivery service at extra charge, please indicate in the note field during purchase checkout page. DaVic Art Gallery will contact you to arrange delivery service of your preference and accordingly calculate difference in cost for your payment.
Shipment to United States:
- For deliveries to United States, DaVic Art Gallery will cover shipment costs only.
- For deliveries to United States, customer is responsible for paying costs that might be in addition to the shipment rates covered by DaVic Art Gallery. This may include applicable duties, taxes, handling or brokerage fees, or any other Custom Clearance related fees.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For International destinations outside Canada and United States, please contact us at [email protected] to calculate shipping costs.
- There might be additional costs associated to delivery such as applicable duties, taxes, handling or brokerage fees, or any other Custom Clearance related fees that will be charged at time of entering country of destination or at time of delivery.
- DaVic Gallery will respond back with calculated shipping costs minus a discount that is equivalent to shipping same package to US from Canada. On agreement, DaVic will temporarily enable a flat rate applicable to your postal code and this shipping rate will be visible automatically added to your invoice during checkout process.
Shipping framed prints: We recommend that prints be shipped unframed to eliminate the potential risk of glass breaking during shipment and damaging the print. In some cases, prints are already framed and very beautifully. At discretion of the buyer, framed prints can be shipped framed at cost of the customer. In this case DaVic does not offer free shipping.
Lost or damaged products: DaVic Art Gallery makes the effort to make transparent any conditions noted in the product in the product page. If a product is lost during delivery or the product is received clearly damaged during its delivery, please contact us immediately. All shipments are insured and DaVic Art Gallery will follow due process with shipping company to collect insurance and then proceed to refund the amount to the customer.
For any questions or comments please contact us:
By email: [email protected]